Used Reconditioned - 2004
Automatic Flexible Boring machine
- Electronic control with PC OFFICE
- Software SPY ALBATROS
- The numerical control manages:
- Movement of the vertical mobile drilling and milling unit in the “X”, “Y” and “Z” axes
- Movement of the right mobile unit on “X” axis
- Movement of mobile supports in the “X” axis
- Movement of horizontal heads on “Y” and “Z” axis
- Working area in “X” axis : 250 – 3.100 mm.
- Working area in “Y” axis : 150 – 1.600 mm.
- Double panel drilling width: 150 – 800 mm.
- Panel thickness: 12 – 50 mm.
- Nr. 4 Back stops (2 for each unit) managed by the numeric control
- Nr. 40 aligners (20 for each unit) to align the panels to the end stops independently of their dimensions
- Nr. 28 pressers (14 for each unit) to vertically hold-down the panels
- Nr. 6 Mobile supports in “X” for supporting the panels
- Nr. 1 fixed left conveyor system supported by the left unit
- Nr. 1 central conveyor system power driven, along X
- Nr. 1 right mobile conveyor system integrated with the right mobile unit
- Belt conveyors, with adjustable speed by CN
BORING AND MILLING UNITS
- Nr. 4 Horizontal lateral heads with nr. 21 Independent spindles each (nr. 2 on the right and nr. 2 on the left)
- Nr. 2 Boring heads composed as follows:
- Nr. 15 Independent vertical spindles for drilling in the “X” direction
- Nr. 21 Independent vertical spindles for drilling in “Y” direction
- Nr. 1 Mobile unit in Y with 14 independent vertical spindles for the drilling of “fittings”;
- Nr. 4 Independent horizontal spindles with double outlet on “Y” direction
- Nr. 1 Boring unit for hinges
- Nr. 2 Electrospindle 6,6 kW installed on the left vertical unit
- Aspiration system
- Safety nets
- CE Mark